Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Things I have come to realize...

1. There is something very liberating to not need a diaper bag any more

2. Life with out diaper changes is AMAZING

3. The 2nd deployment isn't any easier

4. Even though it isn't easier, I have developed better ways of coping, and for that I am proud of myself



5. Putting together and sending care packages still make me feel good

6. A 5 min phone call is still worth more than anything to me

7. My dogs are a pain, but my late nights would be so lonely with out them. Thank you Daisy and Midnight for all of your great company and snuggles

8. Life with out my blackberry is very BLAH

9. I have been blessed with some very amazing people in my life. I may not tell all of you this enough, but thank you!

10. My husband and my son are my inspiration in life.


2 comments: